Did you know?
- 96% of girls have tried at least one new thing as a Girl Scout—what a confidence booster!
- 93% of girls agree that Girl Scouts helped them learn leadership skills—her future just got brighter!
- 73% of girls improved their willingness to persist through challenges because of Girl Scouts—she will never back down!
Every day, as a Girl Scout volunteer, you help girls do all this and so much more. This November, you can double that impact by inviting a friend to join you on this life-changing adventure. Not only will you be giving girls another hero they can depend on to help them find their spark, but you and your friend also get a fun prize!
That’s right. Now through January 31, invite your friend to volunteer , and once they’ve formed a Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, or Junior troop:
- You get $50 to spend at Girl Scouts’ official online store—sweet!
- Your friend gets awesome resources (a $50 value!) to help them get their troop up and running—so cool!
- Plus, when you double the friends, you double your prize… $100 for you and a Volunteer Resource Pack for each friend—awesome!
The best part is girls get one more guiding star to cheer them on, expose them to new and unique experiences, and prepare them for a lifetime of leadership (and fun!).
Once your friend joins as a Girl Scout leader and starts a new troop, you’re ready to redeem your reward.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When does Volunteer Invite-a-Friend happen?
The Volunteer-Invite-a-Friend promotion runs from November 15, 2016 to January 31, 2017!
- How many new volunteers can be recruited during the promotion?
Volunteers can invite up to two new troop leaders to receive two $50 coupon codes to the online shop (one per new troop leader). Of course, you can invite more, but you will only be able to receive a total of $100 in coupon codes.
- Can I recruit a new co-leader for an existing troop and get the $50 for the online shop?
No – the goal of this promotion is to start new Daisy, Brownie, and Junior troops, so this does not count for the promotion. But we’re all for recruiting new co-leaders!
- If I invite a friend to start a new troop, and it turns out the new troop leader is already an existing volunteer or has been a troop leader in the past, are they eligible?
Yes! As long as a NEW troop has been created, you and the new troop leader are both eligible.
- What if the new troop is multiple levels?
If the newly-created troop is multi-level, the promotion still applies as long as at least one of the levels encompassed in the troop is Daisy, Brownie, or Junior!
- What steps does the new volunteer have to get through by Jan. 31 to qualify?
To qualify, the newly-recruited volunteer must complete their adult Girl Scout regsitration within our council, and pass their background check, by January 31, 2017.
Have any additional questions? We’re here for you. Get answers at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please review official Terms and Conditions.