Need a refresher from last month? Check out the June Checklist.
Need to download and print a copy of the July Checklist? Click here!
Annual Troop/Service Unit Finance Report – PAST DUE
Thank you to all of the troops and service units who submitted your annual Troop/Service Unit Finance Report by the June 30 deadline!
Need help? Email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 800-342-8389.
Circle of Success
It’s almost time to start the next Girl Scout year! We want to help you have fun and start your year off right with our Circle of Success events. Connect with your fellow Girl Scout leaders, hear from GSGI staff and share best practices with each other!
- Circle of Success runs from 6:30-8:30 p.m. with check-in & networking time from 6:00-6:30 pm.
- You’ll have 3 rounds of break-out session options suiting almost any volunteer role.
- Check out all eight dates and locations below – and register by clicking the link!
Fall Product Program
Each year, troops and individual Girl Scouts are invited to participate in the Fall Product Program, which gives Girl Scouts the opportunity to sell nuts, candy, and magazines to friends & family. Here’s what you need to know:
- Troops earn proceeds they can use to get the year started, and girls can earn individual Munch Money, which can be used for programs, camp, items in the shop, and more!
- This year’s Fall Product Program will run from October 1 – 21 (training information coming soon).
- We are looking to identify the Service Unit Fall Product Chair (SUPC) in each service unit. If you are interested in helping leaders in your area have a great Fall Product Program to start off the year, please let us know!
Summer of Service
Register for Fall Activities
Don’t forget that girls’ Cookie Dough, Munch Money, and Juliette Program Credits from the 2015-2016 year expire on September 15, 2016!
- Programs are fun, AND they’re the perfect way to spend extra credits from Product Programs. We have exciting activities all across the council this fall — keep an eye on our event list for the latest information. New events are added frequently!
- Psst…girls can use their credits to sign up for future activities that occur past September 15, as long as registration is submitted before the expiration date.
Summer Clearance Sale
Another great way for girls to spend their remaining Cookie Dough and Munch Money is at the Girl Scout Shop! Now through July 18, you can find some of the lowest prices of the year during our Semi-Annual Clearance.
Visit our online store and use the promo code “CLEARANCE” to get another 50% off clearance items through July 18!
- Start planning back-to-school registration nights for girls in your community.
- Service unit teams, identify your Service Unit Fall Product Chair (SUPC), so we can help get those volunteers trained and ready!
- Remind parents that Cookie Dough, Munch Money, and Juliette Program Credits expire September 15!
- Submit your Summer of Service project by September 30.