It’s easier than ever to manage your troop online, from memberships to programs, with the launch of new systems like MyGS and Doubleknot. If these terms are new to you, check out our handy guide below for more information on how they can help you maximize your troop year!
Your MyGS Account
What is MyGS?
MyGS is an online system that will give you the ability to view and renew memberships for your household and troop, and will also let you use the Volunteer Toolkit to plan your year! It’s easy to access these great resources in one place.
How do I access MyGS?
- Click on the yellow MyGS tab located on the top right corner on the website, and select Member profile from the drop down menu.
- If you’re a first-time user or have forgotten your login, select forgot password to generate a temporary password that will be sent to your email address.
- Your username should be the email address you used during your registration.
- If you have recently changed your email address, please contact us at 800-342-8389 or email@example.com prior to requesting a new password.
What can I do in MyGS?
MyGS gives troop leaders the ability to do lots of convenient troop management in one place. Here’s a sneak peek of some of the things you can do for your troop in MyGS:
- View a roster of all troop members. Psst…if your troop is not showing the correct grade level, fill out the Troop Catalog Update Form!
- Send emails directly to families in your troop — what a great way to stay organized!
- Customize and track events, meetings, and activities in the Volunteer Toolkit.
What’s the Volunteer Toolkit?
Want more information on this great resource? Check out our Volunteer Resources page and watch the preview videos!
Your Doubleknot Account
What is Doubleknot?
Doubleknot is a convenient online registration system for Girl Scout events. No more waiting to hear if your registration went through — Doubleknot offers immediate confirmations and automatically keeps track of how many spots are left in each program.
How do I access Doubleknot?
- It’s easy! Find the program or event you’d like to register for on our online Event List — if the program requires registration, just click “Register Now” and you’ll be directed to the event on Doubleknot.
- During your registration process the first time, you’ll create a Doubleknot account to register family members and troop members for events. Your Doubleknot login is not the same as your MyGS login, and will be created separately (but feel free to use the same username and password). When you register for events in the future, simply login using this information!
- Want to pay for your program using Cookie Dough, Munch Money or Juliette Program Credits? Select “Gift Certificate” and enter your card information for any of these Product Program proceeds.
- Have a question on event registration? We’re here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We hope that these systems help streamline the Girl Scout year for you, our awesome volunteers! If you have any questions or want more information, give us a call on the Girl Scout Hotline at 800-342-8389, or email us at email@example.com. Happy clicking!