This post will be your one-stop Cookie Program resource! You’ll definitely want to bookmark this page — we’ll continually update the post with the most up-to-date information to help your 2017 Cookie Program go smoothly.
Get Ready with Cookie Program Training:
Service Unit Product Chair (SUPC) Training: This training is for Service Unit Product Chairs responsible for the 2017 Cookie Program. Click here to access the recorded training.
Juliette Parent/Guardian Training: This training is designed for Juliette parent/guardians who are new to the Cookie Program. We will discuss definitions, what girls should learn from the program, how to facilitate it and council policies. Click here to access the recorded training.
Troop Cookie Program Refresh: This training is designed for returning volunteers who will be acting in the Troop Product Manager role. Click here to access the recorded training.
Troop Cookie Program Basics: This training is designed for new volunteers who will be acting in the Troop Product Manager role. We will discuss definitions, what girls should learn from the program, how to facilitate it and council policies. Click here to access the recorded training.
Snap+ 101 Training: This training is designed for all Troop Product Managers. We will do a complete walk through of the Snap+ system. This year will have many enhancements that new and returning volunteers will be excited to hear about. Click here to access the recorded training.
Cookie Program Resources
This is your one stop shop for all things Cookies. Updated guides for the 2017 program will be listed here so you get everything you need in one place!
Forms & Agreements
- Juliette Parent/Guardian Agreement Form (If your Girl Scout is a Juliette – an individually registered Girl Scout – fill out this form to give Product Program permission.)
- Product Program Permission Form (Have your troop parents/guardians fill out this form to give their daughter permission to participate in the program.)
- Service Unit Product Chair Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Service Unit Product Chair for the 2017 Program)
- Troop Product Manager Agreement Form (Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Troop Product Manager for the 2017 Program)
- Bad Check Form (Fill out this form if you need to report a bounced check that you received in exchange for cookies.)
- Girl Shortage Form (Fill out this form if you have not received full payment from a troop family for the cookies they received to sell.)
- Payment Adjustment Form (Fill out this form if you need to adjust the amount withdrawn during one of the sweeps from your troop account due to a girl shortage.)
- More to come! Check back soon.
- Volunteer Guide – This guide is for Troop Product Managers and Service Unit Product Chairs to manage the Cookie Program. It includes important dates, deadlines and helpful information to start the program.
- Family Guide – A resource for families who have a Girl Scout in a troop participating in the Cookie Program.
- Juliette Guide – A resource for Juliette (individually registered girls) and their families who are participating in the Cookie Program.
- Bank Account Set-Up – Check out our Bridge post for helpful information on getting your troop bank account set up!
- Booth Sale Guide for Volunteers – This guide has all the information you need to know about booth sales for your troop during the Cookie Program.
- COCOdirect Guide – This guide has helpful information about how to use COCOdirect to sell cookies online and have them shipped directly to your customers.
- Contests & Promotions Guide – This guide contains information on all of the contests and promotions available for troops and consumers during the 2017 Cookie Program.
- Cookie Cupboard/Jar Listing – This document contains information all Cookie Cupboard and Cookie Jar locations for restocking your cookie supply during the program.
- Cookie Dough, Munch Money, and Program Credit Policies – Information on how Cookie Dough, Munch Money, and Juliette Program Credits can be earned and used through the Product Programs.
- Cookie Rally Planning Guide – Information on holding a Cookie Rally to prepare your troop and service unit for an awesome program.
- Credit Card Reader Request Form – A limited number of credit card readers (known as Clovers) are available for check out from the council for the 2017 Cookie Program. Clovers are available on a first-come, first-served basis based on requests received through this form.
- Delivery Day – This volunteer guide explains the tips and frequently asked questions about the day that cookies are delivered to service units.
- How the Cookie Crumbles – This chart shows where the proceeds from the Cookie Program go in our council.
- Juliette Deposit-Only Card Guide – This guide contains information for Juliettes using a deposit-only card (rather than a troop bank account) to manage their money.
- Managing Cookie Money – This document for volunteers contains details and resources to help manage money during the Cookie Program.
- Recognition Panel – This panel is included with your girl cookie Order Card and shows all items girls can earn through the Cookie Program (including Cookie Dough).
- Safety Activity Checkpoints (Product Programs) – These guidelines will help ensure your Girl Scouts have a safe Cookie Program.
- Trios Gluten Free Guide – This guide has information on the gluten free Trios pilot, and how those cookies need to be managed differently.
- Troop and Girl Experiences Guide – This guide gives you a quick look at all of the unique experiences – from camp to trips – that girls and troops can earn during the 2017 Cookie Program!
- Web and Mobile Tools – This guide will help you navigate the different ways Girl Scouts can use technology to supplement their Cookie Program.
- More to come! Check back soon.
Snap+ Guides and Videos
- Booth Sales Snap+ Guide
- Cookie Share Snap+ Guide
- Initial Order Snap+ Guide
- Navigation and Reports Snap+ Guide
- Ordering Cookies Snap+ Guide
- Setting Up Your Troop Snap+ Guide
- Tracking Finances Snap+ Guide
- Transfers Snap+ Guide
- Video: Entering an Initial Order
- Video: Entering Troop-Secured Booth Sales in Snap+
- Video: Snap+ Introduction Video
- Video: Tracking Finances in Snap+
- Video: Transfers in Snap+
- Video: Using the SmartBooth Divider in Snap+
- Video: Using the Snap+ Booth Lottery for Council-Secured Booth Sales
- More helpful guides and videos to come! Check back soon.
- Booth Sale Reconciliation Worksheet – Use this worksheet to keep track of your cookies and finances during booth sales.
- Buy 5 and Win Entry Form – Entry form for customers to fill out when participating in the Buy 5 and Win contest during the Cookie Program.
- Buy 5 and Win Flyer – A flyer for troops to promote the Buy 5 and Win contest for the 2017 Cookie Program.
- Buy 5 and Win Official Rules – The official rules for the Buy 5 and Win contest during the Cookie Program.
- Cookie Booth Recruitment Flyer (NEW) – This half page flyer can be printed and handed out during your troop’s booth sales to encourage new girls to join Girl Scouts!
- Cookie Share Donation Record – Use this form to have girls record any Cookie Share donations they receive during the Cookie Program.
- Cookie Troop 100 Website – This GSUSA page has all the information you need to join “Cookie Troop 100” with your troop!
- Family Training Presentation – This powerpoint is meant to help Troop Product Managers present helpful 2017 Cookie Program information to Girl Scout families.
- Family Training PDF – This printable PDF is meant to help Troop Product Managers present helpful 2017 Cookie Program information to Girl Scout families.
- Initial Order Estimator for Returning Troops and Juliettes – This fillable excel file will help returning troops and Juliettes estimate their Initial Order for cookies.
- Mini Order Card – Use this printable Order Card if you need more space for cookie orders.
- Mix It Up Contest Flyer – This printable flyer will help you promote the Mix It Up baking challenge with your customers.
- Mix It Up Official Rules – The official rules for the Mix It Up: Girl Scout Cookie Challenge.
- New Troop Initial Order Estimator (Fillable) – This fillable excel file will help new troops and Juliettes (individually-registered girls) decide how many cookies to order for the start of the program.
- Troop Inventory Tracking (Fillable) – This tool is for Troop Product Managers who like to keep detailed records of the cookies they move within their troop. Keep track of cookies going out, money coming in all in one place with all girls listed on one page. (Optional)
- Troop Inventory Tracking (Printable) – This printable PDF will help you track your troop’s cookie inventory. (Optional)
- Check back soon for links to more interactive tools.
Be sure to check out our “Family Resources” section on the Resources page of our website for some great info to give your troop families!
Keep an eye out for more great information and resources soon. Happy Cookie Season!